Monday, October 16, 2006

Yo se que esto termina mal y pronto, pero...

I've got the world on a string,
sitting on a rainbow,
Got that string around my finger
What a world, what a life,
I'm in love

I've got a song that I sing,
I can make the rain go,
Anytime I move my finger,
lucky me, can't you see?
I'm in love

Life's a beautyful thing,
as long as I hold that string,
I'd be a silly so and so,
if I should ever let you go

I've got the world on a string,
sitting on a rainbow,
Got that string around my finger,
what a world, what a life,
I'm in love

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

te estás mandando una macaaaanaaa..
Jah, pero que lindo es no?
disfrutalo...q importa.
hay q pensar menos
beso!
maru

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ferdinand Mortnais said...

es una vergüenza... este blog pierde su razón de ser desde el momento en el que dejas de ser un loser. :P

un abrazo.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Promqueen said...

good 4 you! enjoy the ride!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Martino said...

Nah pero no exageren, che, tampoco es una cosa que sea la felicidad, al contrario, me da muchas mas razones para ser un loser (fer, no se si sos la persona mas adecuada para hablar).

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home